Pictures from NY

Friday, November 03, 2006






Hello Everybody,
How is everybody doing? are you all coping well with your studies? I have heard that the finals have passed and everybody should have started partying right? I have yet to begin my exams and I would most probably complete my exams only in December. I figured out that it would be better for me to start preparing early. I have been adapting pretty well and I have just organized the mooncake festival and I thought that I should take the time to share with you all some of the pictures that I took during the mooncake festival since you guys are now in the midst of your incredibly long holidays. Sometimes, I really wish to go on a holiday. However, the experience here has its own benefits and strengths so I am now in the process of making sure that I make the best out of it.