Thank You 6B :D

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hello my dearest 6B!!

I know it's the STUDY break now (so how come you're reading this? heh heh). I don't know about the readership of the blog at the moment, but I would really like to thank all of you for giving me such a wonderful wonderful Teachers' Day gift!

I'm not a person who's into display figurines and presents, but I love words, pictures, lambs and memories. Honestly, my love language in the '5 languages of love' is Words of Affirmation and Quality Time. That's why I am very surprised and extremely touched by your gift. To date, I've read it through from cover to (ahem, back) cover 3 times over at least, not counting reading some randomly here and there.

I know it must have taken a spark of conceptualisation, a lot of coordination and a lot a lot of individual effort to make each of your special pages. Some of you took a lot of effort printing and finding lamby pictures (yay! :D), some of you found illustrations, some drew illustrations, some got your fdw to draw, some used a lot of time to design and paste and colour, some chose simplicity to put across your message, and all of it, I see, know and appreciate.

As I read each of your messages and saw how you designed your message or looked at even how you chose your pictures and your illustrations, I know that it represents a large part of each of you, your effort, your love and how you want me to remember you.

Thank you too for giving me your baby photos. Actually I saw the reminder post on the blog, but HONESTLY HONESTLY, I didn't know what it's for. I thought it was some fac thing or some council thing that all of you needed to contribute to. So, yes, imagine the greatest surprise of my life when I realised that all of you have come together to give me a photo album.

I treasure this gift a lot. It's not something I can put on my table to remind me of you everyday (but I see you almost everyday already la). :) But it is something that is more than that, that I can open to see as and when I want and be able to remember each of you.

And of course, special thanks to the creative team who came up with the collage. COUGH COUGH COUGH. I will post pictures (actually K has posted a picture already on his blog) at a later date. HAHA. That was the ultimate surprise. Yes, you are all a lot more resourceful than I know! Yikes! :)

Thank you Zuojin, Rachael, Xiaomeng, Qianlei, Han Yan, Chiann, Sin Yee, Eunice, Hongfei, Tianyu, Naichong, Nigel, Ernest, Shengbin, Pow, Zhengyou, Vincent, Qikai, Daoteng, Xulin, Qihui, Lan Guan and Weifeng. Thank you to Yiyong too, for your card and Qiankun and Xuna, for being part of the 6B happy farmily (in more ways than one). ;)

Sorry to post this so late, but my home comp is dead, so I could only wait until I have Internet access, which is today in school. :) I didn't want to wait until school reopened to tell all of you this (but being the nag I am, I prob will haha), so here's my heartfelt thanks for everything all of you have done, and not only on Teachers' Day.

Thank you 6B. :) I love all of you!

P/S: Study hard for the Promos!!
PP/S: Yiyong, good luck in US!