Hey ppl I am leaving soon

Monday, September 04, 2006


Hey 06s6b,
You guys have been a wonderful bunch of ppl ! Full of energy and enthusiam yet retaining your innocence and carefree nature in this age of sophistication. You guys lead simple lives and I guess that is the thing that I like the most. You guys have the X factor that makes 6b so unique...which is simplicity and candour. You guys have really made my stay in Hwa Chong so much more enjoyble and memorable. Here is a class photo that we took yesturday....I will be leaving very soon and I cannot bear to leave the carefree life that I once led along with you guys...And also thanks for all the efforts in organizing the farewell dinner last nigght after my first failed attempt ...I really appreciate all the joy and colour that you guys have brought to my life! Don't miss me tooo soon...I will be back on Dec 14th and I wanna meet up with you guys soon...I will pass the pics to Ernest....In the mean time, thanks for everything ! See you again soon! feel free to email me or contact me..I will be very willing to talk to you guys when i am there......and keep me informed about the latest couple or strange happenings in hwa chong!!
e mail: astronomy2@hotmail.com add me to msn leh...only got a few ppl add me to msn....