Konichiwa!

Thursday, June 15, 2006


Hello my darling class!! As you can see, I am enjoying life in Japan. *muahaha* That's me on the left, after 3 hrs of transit in Bangkok and 5 hrs of bad sleeping on the plane to Narita. And on the right is my beautiful best friend, Chloe!

We are at an onzen, a hot bath. Actually it's just an excuse to wear the yukata (or kimono looking thing) and take lots of crazy funny pictures.

I have not forgotten all of you of course, I do hope you've all received my sms (including chiann, who has given me her SECRET Malaysia no. heh!). And anyway, I have your essays for company here in happy Nippon Land!

SO... ARE YOU STUDYING FOR THE BLOCK TESTS??

If you feel sudden pangs of guilt.. you need to go and study right after reading this!

Anyway, there're 2 reasons for my rare post as well...
1) GP extra lesson
- Actually, the main reason for the GP extra lesson is to return you your second compre and compo and to revise basic concepts again. I would also need to see some of you specially to discuss your paper. Those who would like to see me can also speak to me.
- I would like to suggest 23 June 2006, Friday at 1pm. It's in the afternoon because there is a staff meeting that ends at 12 at high school. (Thursday is bad for me cos I need to decompress after my flight)
- The alternative is 26 June 2006, Monday, after your Econs paper at 3.30pm. I know before that is bad because you would have no mood to be thinking about GP as the Econs paper is looming over you.

*Note* I do not require full attendance for this. If you wish to just collect your paper, you can do so from Friday or on Monday itself. I mean it, some of you may have different revision schedules and would prefer to stay home.

Can Zhengyou or Qihui / Hany help me to organise the best day? Please let me know by Thursday. Email me (liljunee@hotmail.com). You can't SMS me in Japan cos my phone doesn't work here.

2) Econs help
If you would like Econs help from my friend, I foresee Saturday afternoon to be the best day and time. We need not meet in school. Perhaps somewhere central or quiet. Or you can email specific questions and I will try to get my friend to help you through email.

However, from what I heard, most of you don't seem to need Econs help. So if I don't hear from any1, it's off ya? :)

Okay, that's all for now.. Enjoy yourselves. DO STUDY but relax at appropriate times ok?

Miss you all!! Sayonara!