Talking Crap

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Note: Position of this post after the one b4 mine is purely coincidental and unintended.

This is ur favourite IT rep, reminding u to take care of urself, especially during these tumultous times when there's a flu epidemic spreading around Hwachong.
Also, do join the forum if u haven't, cos it seems that Kun is the only active female poster there.

I am currently still accepting suggestions on how to improve the blog. If u wud like to edit the picture/anime, please edit it urself and send me the completed jpeg for my perusal, because I have no intention of re-creating another template again. The PSD file can be obtained from me thru msn. Juz tell me.

Also, a very very gentle reminder. I am not a stalker. I am just good at fishing out information from the net. I have NEVER stalked anyone home b4, and it's by pure coincidence that I happen to live near our dear CT, and by even purer coincidence that my street is the name of her Primary Sch.

p.s for all u pple crazy about me out there, i am selling my passport sized photos for S$6 each. (just ignore this line tyvm)

can nicoll (if u ever come here), eunice and naichong give me valid reasons why u refuse to accept this blogger invitation which i had sent to everyone aeons ago. TY. HAND.(have a nice day)

to all the o'levellers, good luck this friday, and if u have to leave this fine institution (touch wood), i will not kick u out of this blog, cos u are still part of our class.