Surprise!!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hello everyone! *flips my hair and waves like MS. UNIVERSE*

Guess who this is!! So exciting, I am actually in the class blog. I must thank my stalker for kindly inviting me to join the class blog. Sobsob so touching *wipes away tears of gratitude*.

Haha, anyways, the class blog's really alive, kicking and COOL!! I really like the song, it's done by Qian Kun and Shengbin? Good job! The blog's very pretty too!! Stalker's credit?? The pics are candid and happy. :)

Ok, I am gushing! I have to admit reading Mandarin (especially when all of you write such profound Mandarin) takes effort for me though I CAN READ OKAYZ!! You're all helping me to improve my standard. Yay haha.

Ya, so anyways, here's just to say hi. Haha!! Btw, pls feel free to boot me out of here, cos' I don't want to be a trespasser. Seriously! :) But tell me first, la.

Cheers!!!
Guess Who! *still excited*